Beanies and unisex hats are a must-have in everybody’s wardrobe. These accessories are ideal for you to block out the wind and lower your chance of catching a cold during the winter months. As amazing as unisex winter hats and beanies are, they also have their issues. You’ll most likely encounter these issues if you end up choosing the wrong product.
In the rest of this blog, you’ll discover a few reliable tips for choosing the best women’s and men’s hats on Odd Duck.
Consider these factors when shopping online for the best unisex hats
1. Types of unisex hats
When shopping for the best unisex hats on Odd Duck, one key factor you need to put into consideration is the type of hats you’re looking to buy.
Today, unisex hats are available in different types, including baseball caps, trucker hats, visors, beanies, and fitted caps hats.
- Depending on the size of your head, not all these hats will fit you. That said, the first good step is to find a hat that’ll fit you ahead the right way. Next, the season you’re looking to wear the hats also matters. If you’re considering wearing a men’s hat in hotter months, you can go for baseball caps. These caps are specifically designed to help protect your eyes and head from the hot summer sun.
- If you’re looking for a cooling sensation when you put on your Odd Duck men’s hat, we’ll advise that you go for trucker hats. They are designed with a mesh, which makes it possible for more air to circulate through the baseball-like cap.
- Beanies are ideal unisex hats for the winter months and colder climates. They are designed to help warn your head when you’re outdoors during the winter months. Furthermore, you can always choose beanies as an accessory to outfit year-round.
2. Common material
You certainly want to get the best results from your unisex hats. This explains why it’s important you consider the materials used to produce your hats. Acrylic, fleece, wool, and cotton are a few reliable materials you can go for.
- Acrylic is a synthetic fiber material that’s suitable and cost-effective for beanies. It holds dyes pretty well and you’ll certainly not struggle to wash your hat.
- Wool is a thick natural fiber that’s also ideal for beanies. It’s more expensive than acrylic material. However, because of its thickness, you can always rely on it during the winter months. It can help you retain much-needed heat for your head during colder climates. Furthermore, it is static-resistant.
- Cotton is a natural and versatile type of fiber. Apart from being machine-washable, this material is also durable and cost-effective for different types of unisex hats.
- Fleece is another suitable material for women’s and men’s hats. It’s a soft, synthetic fabric that’s ideal during the winter months. Fleece fabric will certainly help you to maintain warmth during this period. In addition, it’ll also help you wick moisture quickly.
You can visit our official website to find the different types of women’s and men’s hats that suit your budget today.